Results are what you expect when you hire an attorney. Results are a complete or partial victory, results are your freedom, family, money, or whatever justice dictates. We get results for our clients. Our verdicts, settlements and victories on behalf of our clients are not mere unsubstantiated words but proven facts. We get results because we work tirelessly, investigate thoroughly and we research extensively. We meet with our clients until we know your case inside and out. We get results because we are experienced, we are well known in the legal community and we know how to get your case successfully resolved.
We get results for clients in and
out of the courtroom
Experienced and Dedicated
Highest Quality of Legal
Services and Support
Proven Criminal Defense Lawyers
Expert Legal Representation
Will & Estate Cases
Few attorneys can claim to have the experience and record of success that we have achieved over the years; Our team has tried thousands of cases, hundreds of jury trials, and I have tried
Meet Our Team
Expert Legal Representation in Philadelphia
Capable with proven track record
- July 2021: Possession with the intent to deliver methamphetamine and ecstasy- All charges dismissed at preliminary hearing.
- July 2021: Violation of the Uniform Firearms Act- Charges dismissed after a Motion to Suppress Evidence (firearm) was litigated and granted pursuant to Commonwealth v. Alexander
- July 2021: Rape and Unlawful Contact with Minor- All charges dismissed at the preliminary hearing.
- July 2021: First Degree Murder, Third Degree Murder, Violation of the Uniform Firearms Act 6106 and Violation of the Uniform Firearms Act 6105 – Not Guilty in trial by jury of all charges.
- July 2021: Violation of the Drug and Cosmetic Act (possession with the intent to deliver controlled substances) – crack, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines and oxycodone – all charges dismissed after a motion to suppress evidence was litigated and granted pursuant to Commonwealth v. Alexander.
What Clients Say
“Thank you for bringing my son home Mr. Pagano.”
D. Pennington – 10/19 Not Guilty – Attempted Murder D. Pennington - 10/19 Not Guilty - Attempted Murder
“We hired Greg to handle a very scary and urgent situation that involved one of our children. Greg engaged immediately. We felt like we knew him and could trust him very quickly . . . he was “all in” totally vested in the outcome. Greg is passionate, smart and responsive.”
Anonymous – 5/17 Case Dismissed – Robbery Motor Vehicle (Carjacking) Anonymous - 5/17 Case Dismissed - Robbery Motor Vehicle (Carjacking)
“Mr. Pagano won my double murder case and then got me $750,000.00.”
Nafis Pinkney – 2/18 Not Guilty – Murder Case. Nafis Pinkney - 2/18 Not Guilty - Murder Case.
“Greg insisted on hiring a ballistician, and the results were in my favor, but the prosecution still persisted . . . was relentless in pursuing the true story of the incident . . . Greg was fantastic and never wavered in pursuit of a fair outcome for me. I am very grateful to him and his fine staf...
John P. – 3/18 Case Dismissed – Discharge of Firearm at Police. John P. - 3/18 Case Dismissed - Discharge of Firearm at Police.
“Greg is very good at what he does which is practicing law. His team is very professional and caring for ensuring and working on your cases and being very communicating with you through all the process.”
Mike – 5/18 Mike - 5/18
“Thankfully I was found not guilty, but it wouldn’t have been so without the excellent litigation skills of Mr. Pagano.”
Mike – 8/18 Not Guilty – Assault and Burglary Mike - 8/18 Not Guilty - Assault and Burglary
“I had a very difficult case which I thought was difficult to win. I was found not guilty.”
Anonymous – 11/18 Anonymous - 11/18
“He and his staff worked very hard for our family. He is an excellent attorney.”
YE – 11/18 NOT GUILTY – Murder Case YE - 11/18 NOT GUILTY - Murder Case
“Mr. Pagano (Greg), is an OUTSTANDING, UPSTANDING and DETERMINED attorney.”
Lisa M. – 12/18 Case Dismissed – Drugs and Guns Lisa M. - 12/18 Case Dismissed - Drugs and Guns
“Greg, and his assistant Sarah provided my son with excellent legal representation. You can use any lawyer but its clear Greg is head and shoulders above his peers. His reputation in the courthouse and his professionalism carries a lot of weight in his dealings with the DA’S. He used his skill t...
AT – 12/18 Case Dismissed. Aggravated Assault on Police. AT - 12/18 Case Dismissed. Aggravated Assault on Police.
Capable with proven track record
Source: Big Trial We all knew The Philadelphia Inquirer was in the tank for District Attorney Larry Krasner. For the last couple of years, the Inquirer has gone out of its way to censor all negative news about our progressive D.A. and his lenient, criminal-friendly...
Source: The Philadelphia Inquirer The DA's Office was forced to withdraw the charges after one of Holmes' accusers, a former Philadelphia police officer, failed to appear in court. The District Attorney’s Office on Friday withdrew three assault charges against...
A second woman's case is withdrawn in the sexual assault charges against former Philadelphia police inspector Carl Holmes. In October 2019, Carl W. Holmes Jr., a former Philadelphia police inspector, was charged with allegedly assaulting three female police officers,...
Source: Big Trial On Jan. 7th in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court, Judge Karen Simmons called out Assistant District Attorney Rachel Black, one of District Attorney Larry Krasner's hand-picked rookie prosecutors, for lying to Her Honor. "Everything that has gone on so...
Talk To A Lawyer
Enter Your Contact Details Below
- Our firm provides the highest quality legal services - criminal, civil or family law - to individuals in Philadelphia, anywhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and any state in the country. Whether we are fighting for your liberty, your health, your family, your rights or your money, we fight to win.