Protect what is most valuable, your freedom,
your family and your well-being
Results are what you expect when you hire an attorney. Results are a complete or partial victory, results are your freedom, family, money, or whatever justice dictates. We get results for our clients. Our verdicts, settlements and victories on behalf of our clients are not mere unsubstantiated words but proven facts. We get results because we work tirelessly, investigate thoroughly and we research extensively. We meet with our clients until we know your case inside and out. We get results because we are experienced, we are well known in the legal community and we know how to get your case successfully resolved.
We get results for clients in and
out of the courtroom
Experienced and Dedicated
Highest Quality of Legal
Services and Support
Proven Criminal Defense Lawyers
Expert Legal Representation
Will & Estate Cases
Few attorneys can claim to have the experience and record of success that we have achieved over the years. Our team has tried thousands of cases, hundreds of jury trials, and have worked to get our clients the best possible outcomes.
Meet Our Team
Expert Legal Representation in Philadelphia
Gregory J. PaganoEsquire
Gregory J. Pagano was born and raised in Philadelphia. He graduated from law...
Sarah A. Jones,Esquire
Sarah A. Jones is an associate at the Law Office of Gregory J. Pagano. She...
Henry M. George,Esquire
Henry M. George is an associate at the Law Office of Gregory J. Pagano. He was...
Capable with proven track record
- November 2022: TRIAL – NOT GUILTY MURDER – Defendant found guilty of misdemeanor simple assault after trial – defendant was merely present when victim was shot and killed and there was not a conspiracy between the defendant and the shooter.
- Novemeber 2022: CASE DISMISSED – RULE 600 MOTION GRANTED – Aggravated Assault, Criminal Conspiracy, Official Oppression, and related charges dismissed against prison guard for assaulting an inmate – Commonwealth violated the defendant’s right to a prompt trial in Pennsylvania by failing to act with due diligence in prosecuting the case under Rule 600.
- October 2022: MOTION TO SUPPRESS GRANTED – Firearm recovered from vehicle during vehicle frisk for police officer safety pursuant to Com. v. Cartagena
- September 2022: MOTION TO SUPPRESS GRANTED – Firearm recovered from vehicle without search warrant or probable cause and exigent circumstances
- September 2022 – TRIAL – NOT GUILTY ALL CHARGES – Violation of the Uniform Firearms Act, Section 6105, Felony of the first degree and related charges – gun found by police during traffic stop secreted behind a control panel – circumstantial evidence of constructive possession was not sufficient to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
- September 2022: CASE DISMISSED – Defendant charged in a driveby shooting – all charges dismissed after a preliminary hearing because the evidence was insufficient to prove that the Defendant was a co-conspirator to the shooting
What Clients Say
“Thank you for bringing my son home Mr. Pagano.”
D. Pennington – 10/19 Not Guilty – Attempted Murder D. Pennington - 10/19 Not Guilty - Attempted Murder
“We hired Greg to handle a very scary and urgent situation that involved one of our children. Greg engaged immediately. We felt like we knew him and could trust him very quickly . . . he was “all in” totally vested in the outcome. Greg is passionate, smart and responsive.”
Anonymous – 5/17 Case Dismissed – Robbery Motor Vehicle (Carjacking) Anonymous - 5/17 Case Dismissed - Robbery Motor Vehicle (Carjacking)
“Mr. Pagano won my double murder case and then got me $750,000.00.”
Nafis Pinkney – 2/18 Not Guilty – Murder Case. Nafis Pinkney - 2/18 Not Guilty - Murder Case.
“Greg insisted on hiring a ballistician, and the results were in my favor, but the prosecution still persisted . . . was relentless in pursuing the true story of the incident . . . Greg was fantastic and never wavered in pursuit of a fair outcome for me. I am very grateful to him and his fine staf...
John P. – 3/18 Case Dismissed – Discharge of Firearm at Police. John P. - 3/18 Case Dismissed - Discharge of Firearm at Police.
“Greg is very good at what he does which is practicing law. His team is very professional and caring for ensuring and working on your cases and being very communicating with you through all the process.”
Mike – 5/18 Mike - 5/18
“Thankfully I was found not guilty, but it wouldn’t have been so without the excellent litigation skills of Mr. Pagano.”
Mike – 8/18 Not Guilty – Assault and Burglary Mike - 8/18 Not Guilty - Assault and Burglary
“I had a very difficult case which I thought was difficult to win. I was found not guilty.”
Anonymous – 11/18 Anonymous - 11/18
“He and his staff worked very hard for our family. He is an excellent attorney.”
YE – 11/18 NOT GUILTY – Murder Case YE - 11/18 NOT GUILTY - Murder Case
“Mr. Pagano (Greg), is an OUTSTANDING, UPSTANDING and DETERMINED attorney.”
Lisa M. – 12/18 Case Dismissed – Drugs and Guns Lisa M. - 12/18 Case Dismissed - Drugs and Guns
“Greg, and his assistant Sarah provided my son with excellent legal representation. You can use any lawyer but its clear Greg is head and shoulders above his peers. His reputation in the courthouse and his professionalism carries a lot of weight in his dealings with the DA’S. He used his skill t...
AT – 12/18 Case Dismissed. Aggravated Assault on Police. AT - 12/18 Case Dismissed. Aggravated Assault on Police.
Capable with proven track record
Former Philly cop Carl Holmes’ sexual-assault case has been tossed out of court
Source: The Philadelphia Inquirer Jan. 31, 2023 By: Chris Palmer The criminal case against former Philadelphia police commander Carl Holmes, who had been accused of sexually assaulting women at work, effectively collapsed Tuesday when a key accuser failed to show up...
Inky Covers Up Prosecutorial Misconduct In D.A. Krasner’s Office
Source: Big Trial We all knew The Philadelphia Inquirer was in the tank for District Attorney Larry Krasner. For the last couple of years, the Inquirer has gone out of its way to censor all negative news about our progressive D.A. and his lenient, criminal-friendly...
DA’s Office withdraws some sex assault charges against ex-Philly police inspector
Source: The Philadelphia Inquirer The DA's Office was forced to withdraw the charges after one of Holmes' accusers, a former Philadelphia police officer, failed to appear in court. The District Attorney’s Office on Friday withdrew three assault charges against...
Second case dropped against a former Philly police inspector accused of sexual assault
A second woman's case is withdrawn in the sexual assault charges against former Philadelphia police inspector Carl Holmes. In October 2019, Carl W. Holmes Jr., a former Philadelphia police inspector, was charged with allegedly assaulting three female police officers,...
Talk To A Lawyer
Enter Your Contact Details Below
- Our firm provides the highest quality legal services - criminal, civil or family law - to individuals in Philadelphia, anywhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and any state in the country. Whether we are fighting for your liberty, your health, your family, your rights or your money, we fight to win.