Real Estate Law
Results are what you expect when you hire an attorney. Results are a complete or partial victory, results are your freedom, family, money, or whatever justice dictates. We get results for our clients. Our verdicts, settlements and victories on behalf of our clients are not mere unsubstantiated words but proven facts. We get results because we work tirelessly, investigate thoroughly and research extensively. We meet with our clients endlessly until we know your case inside and out. We get results because we are experienced, we are well known in the legal community and we know how to get your case successfully resolved.
At The Law Offices of Greg Pagano, our team is always ready to assist clients in maximizing real estate opportunities, whether portfolio transactions or deals involving a single property. Our staff is well versed in key areas, such as, acquisitions, sales, leasing, financing, zoning, land use, construction, tax appeals and condemnation proceedings.
We are skilled at navigating the real estate market, whether rising or falling, to advise on the best course of action for each real estate challenge or opportunity. Utilizing a diverse professional staff, including a licensed Pa Real Estate Broker and Real Estate Lawyer, we provide the following services:
- Sales – we structure deals that are advantageous to our clients and address all related issues, including closing requirements, ground lease matters, title and survey concerns. We handle the sale of both occupied and vacant commercial, residential, retail and industrial properties
- Acquisitions – our firm manages all aspects of site acquisition, including title, purchase agreements, joint development agreements, municipal agreements and approvals and developer agreements.
- Leasing – a properly negotiated lease will save clients time, money and aggravation. With that said, we draft leases for both landlords and tenants to reduce business and legal risks, therefore, the final lease will achieve maximum protection of client interests.
- Financing – we represent financial institutions, borrowers, owners and users in structuring and documenting loans and capital transactions
- Zoning and Land Use – Our attorneys provide swift, effective and comprehensive legal advice as a project evolves from pre-acquisition to disposition.
- Tax Appeals
- Condominiums, Cooperatives and Planned Unit Communities
- Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Joint Ventures
- Foreclosures and Workouts
What Clients Say
“Thank you for bringing my son home Mr. Pagano.”
D. Pennington – 10/19 Not Guilty – Attempted Murder D. Pennington - 10/19 Not Guilty - Attempted Murder
“We hired Greg to handle a very scary and urgent situation that involved one of our children. Greg engaged immediately. We felt like we knew him and could trust him very quickly . . . he was “all in” totally vested in the outcome. Greg is passionate, smart and responsive.”
Anonymous – 5/17 Case Dismissed – Robbery Motor Vehicle (Carjacking) Anonymous - 5/17 Case Dismissed - Robbery Motor Vehicle (Carjacking)
“Mr. Pagano won my double murder case and then got me $750,000.00.”
Nafis Pinkney – 2/18 Not Guilty – Murder Case. Nafis Pinkney - 2/18 Not Guilty - Murder Case.
“Greg insisted on hiring a ballistician, and the results were in my favor, but the prosecution still persisted . . . was relentless in pursuing the true story of the incident . . . Greg was fantastic and never wavered in pursuit of a fair outcome for me. I am very grateful to him and his fine staf...
John P. – 3/18 Case Dismissed – Discharge of Firearm at Police. John P. - 3/18 Case Dismissed - Discharge of Firearm at Police.
“Greg is very good at what he does which is practicing law. His team is very professional and caring for ensuring and working on your cases and being very communicating with you through all the process.”
Mike – 5/18 Mike - 5/18
“Thankfully I was found not guilty, but it wouldn’t have been so without the excellent litigation skills of Mr. Pagano.”
Mike – 8/18 Not Guilty – Assault and Burglary Mike - 8/18 Not Guilty - Assault and Burglary
“I had a very difficult case which I thought was difficult to win. I was found not guilty.”
Anonymous – 11/18 Anonymous - 11/18
“He and his staff worked very hard for our family. He is an excellent attorney.”
YE – 11/18 NOT GUILTY – Murder Case YE - 11/18 NOT GUILTY - Murder Case
“Mr. Pagano (Greg), is an OUTSTANDING, UPSTANDING and DETERMINED attorney.”
Lisa M. – 12/18 Case Dismissed – Drugs and Guns Lisa M. - 12/18 Case Dismissed - Drugs and Guns
“Greg, and his assistant Sarah provided my son with excellent legal representation. You can use any lawyer but its clear Greg is head and shoulders above his peers. His reputation in the courthouse and his professionalism carries a lot of weight in his dealings with the DA’S. He used his skill t...
AT – 12/18 Case Dismissed. Aggravated Assault on Police. AT - 12/18 Case Dismissed. Aggravated Assault on Police.
Talk To A Lawyer
Enter Your Contact Details Below
- Our firm provides the highest quality legal services - criminal, civil or family law - to individuals in Philadelphia, anywhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and any state in the country. Whether we are fighting for your liberty, your health, your family, your rights or your money, we fight to win.