Results are what you expect when you hire an attorney. We get results for clients in and out of the courtroom.
We get results because we are experienced and dedicated and committed.
When a wrongful death lawsuit is a possibility for any of our potential clients, our entire legal staff understands the many emotional difficulties that are involved. Facing the loss and coming to a decision on whether and how to pursue legal action are separate, but similarly burdensome challenges.
Common Causes of Wrongful Death:
Our staff is prepared to be sensitive to your loss, and to guide you capably through the many steps necessary to bring an effective wrongful death lawsuit in the event of a fatal accident such as the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Severe dog bite or mauling
- Slip and fall accident, such as a fall from a hotel balcony
- Construction accident
- Dangerous or defective piece of machinery or other equipment
- Medical Malpractice, Surgical Errors, & Anesthesia Errors
- Hospital malpractice
- any tragedy leading to a class action lawsuit – such as death from defective drugs or tire defects
There is no provision in the law for the intangible but horrible reality of losing a loved one. However, a skilled lawyer is qualified to help you obtain compensation for the lost wages and other “objective” financial losses brought about by the tragic death of a family member.
What Clients Say
D. Pennington – 10/19 Not Guilty – Attempted Murder D. Pennington - 10/19 Not Guilty - Attempted Murder
Anonymous – 5/17 Case Dismissed – Robbery Motor Vehicle (Carjacking) Anonymous - 5/17 Case Dismissed - Robbery Motor Vehicle (Carjacking)
Nafis Pinkney – 2/18 Not Guilty – Murder Case. Nafis Pinkney - 2/18 Not Guilty - Murder Case.
John P. – 3/18 Case Dismissed – Discharge of Firearm at Police. John P. - 3/18 Case Dismissed - Discharge of Firearm at Police.
Mike – 5/18 Mike - 5/18
Mike – 8/18 Not Guilty – Assault and Burglary Mike - 8/18 Not Guilty - Assault and Burglary
Anonymous – 11/18 Anonymous - 11/18
YE – 11/18 NOT GUILTY – Murder Case YE - 11/18 NOT GUILTY - Murder Case
Lisa M. – 12/18 Case Dismissed – Drugs and Guns Lisa M. - 12/18 Case Dismissed - Drugs and Guns
AT – 12/18 Case Dismissed. Aggravated Assault on Police. AT - 12/18 Case Dismissed. Aggravated Assault on Police.
Talk To A Lawyer
Enter Your Contact Details Below
- Our firm provides the highest quality legal services - criminal, civil or family law - to individuals in Philadelphia, anywhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and any state in the country. Whether we are fighting for your liberty, your health, your family, your rights or your money, we fight to win.