Capable with proven track record
Results are what you expect when you hire an attorney. Results are a complete or partial victory, results are your freedom, family, money, or whatever justice dictates. We get results for our clients. Our verdicts, settlements and victories on behalf of our clients are not mere unsubstantiated words but proven facts. We get results because we work tirelessly, investigate thoroughly and research extensively. We meet with our clients endlessly until we know your case inside and out. We get results because we are experienced, we are well known in the legal community and we know how to get your case successfully resolved.
$750,000 Settlement For Man Aquitted of Double Murder
- December 2019: Aggravated Assault DUI – Charges Dismissed Motion to Quash
- December 2019: Murder Investigation – No Charges
- December 2019: $315,000 for man rear-ended by a Police vehicle.
- October 2019: Attempted Murder – Not Guilty all Charges
- October 2019: Federal Extortion Case – Probation
- October 2019: Gun Case – Motion to Suppress Granted – Case Dismissed
- September 2019: Federal Drug Distribution (8 Pounds of Fentanyl) and Gun Charges (924(c)) – All Charges Dismissed
- September 2019: Drug Distribution and Gun Charges Dismissed at Preliminary Hearing
- September 2019: Motion to Suppress Granted – Drugs and Gun Charges Dismissed
- September 2019: Insurance Fraud Investigation – No charges filed
- August 2019: Witness Intimidation Case – All Charges Dismissed
- August 2019: Gun Charges – All Charges Dismissed before Trial
- July 2019: Gun Case – All Charges Dismissed
- June 2019: Drug Distribution Case – 2 Pound of Fentanyl – Charges Dismissed
- May 2019: Homicide by Vehicle Charges – 2 years Probation
- May 2019: $300,000 for woman bitten by her neighbor’s dog.
- April 2019: Insurance Fraud Case – All Charges Dismissed
- April 2019: Gun Case – All Charges Dismissed
- March 2019: Jury Trial – Murder – Not Guilty all Charges
- March 2019: Gun Charges Dismissed at Preliminary Hearing
- January 2019: Rape Investigation – No Charges
- January 2019: $100,000 for woman who fell out of her wheelchair while under the care of her caregiver.
- December 2018 – Handicapped Woman – awarded $100,000 for facial scar she received due to negligence of a healthcare professional
- October 2018: Jury Trial – Murder – Not Guilty all Charges
- October 2018 – Immigrant Businessman – Jury acquits man of Murder. Prosecution had DNA and Forensic evidence – Not Guilty of all charges
- August 2018 – Businessman – Judge grants defense motion to quash Firearms charges – all charges dismissed
- August 2018 – Medical Professional – Domestic Violence aggravated assault and Firearms charges – Judge dismisses all charges at preliminary hearing
- August 2018 – Auto Accident – settled a lawsuit for a client in the amount of $400,000, this case also included a negotiated underinsurance claim.
- August 2018 – Juvenile – Gunpoint Robbery where juvenile client was charged as an adult. Mr. Pagano successfully had the case transferred to juvenile court
- August 2018 – Juvenile – Rape charges – all charges dismissed after defense investigation revealed exculpatory evidence
- August 2018 – Professional Boxer – Preliminary Hearing Firearms violations – all charges dismissed
- June 2018 – Citizen – Judge acquits man in Firearms case where firearm was located in vehicle owned and operated by client – Not Guilty of all charges
- June 2018 – Corrections Officer – awarded $200,000 for injuries sustained in a tractor trailer accident
- June 2018 – Military Veteran – Jury acquits man of Attempted Murder – Not Guilty of all charges
- April 2018 – Warehouse Worker – Mr. Pagano had firearm charges dropped by DA’s office after defense investigation revealed police fabricated evidence. Mr. George then settled a civil lawsuit against City
- October 2017 – Citizen found not guilty of double murder, awarded $750,000 against City for malicious prosecution.
- August 2017 – Citizen – Judge acquits man of all charges in the home invasion robbery of several Tempe University students
- August 2017 – Citizen – Judge reverses decision on motion to suppress a firearm and grants the motion and finds police sergeant to be unbelievable – case dismissed
- August 2017 – Citizen – Judge acquits man of all charges in drug case where approximately $50,000.00 of drugs and money was confiscated by police.
- July 2017 – New Sentencing Hearing Granted on Appeal in Federal Child Porn Case
- June 2017 – Iraqi Businessman and Green Card holder – Federal indictment – Money Laundering charges – Charges refiled by U.S. Attorney’s Office to prevent defendant from being deported.
- May 2017 – Act 235 Security Guard – preliminary hearing Firearms violations – all charges dismissed.
- May 2017 – Citizen – home invasion robbery case – preliminary hearing – all charges dismissed.
- May 2017 – Physician’s Assistant – target of sexual assault upon patient investigation – no charges filed.
- April 2017 – Philadelphia Police Detective – jury trial aggravated assault charges – not guilty all charges.
- March 2017 – College Student – preliminary hearing aggravated assault on campus – all charges dismissed.
- March 2017 – Citizen – target of sexual assault investigation – no charges filed.
- March 2017 – Citizen – preliminary hearing sexual assault charges by daughter – all charges dismissed.
- March 2017 – Act 235 Security Guard – Firearms violations – Motions to suppress gun granted – all charges dismissed.
- March 2017 – Citizen – alleged drug dealer – Motion to Suppress granted as to drugs recovered – all charges dismissed.
- March 2017 – Bank Officer – trial assault charges for making a citizen’s arrest – not guilty all charges.
- March 2017 – Philadelphia Prison Guard – trial assault charges – not guilty all charges.
- March 2017 – Business Owner – Emergency Medical Care Centers – fraud, forgery and theft charges – all charges dismissed.
- February 2017 – Philadelphia prison guard – trial aggravated assault charges – not guilty all charges.
- February 2017 – Citizen – alleged drug dealer – Motion to Suppress granted as to drugs recovered – all charges dismissed.
- February 2017 – Citizen – Appeal – jury verdict vacated in disarming police officer case – new trial granted.
- September 2016 – Philadelphia Judge – Federal Indictment – Gets probation in lieu of jail sentence.
- August 2016 – Philadelphia Prison Guard – trial aggravated assault shooting case – not guilty.
- July 2016 – Auto repair shop owner – trial chop shop and multiple theft charges – not guilty all charges.
- June 2016 – Death Row Inmate – New trial awarded after successful appeal and motions hearings.
- May 2016 – Tow truck company owner – trial chop shop and multiple theft charges – not guilty all charges.
- May 2016 – Philadelphia Prison Guard – trial illegally bringing drugs into prison – all charges dismissed.
We get results for clients in and
out of the courtroom
Experienced and Dedicated
Highest Quality of Legal
Services and Support
Talk To A Lawyer
Enter Your Contact Details Below
- Our firm provides the highest quality legal services - criminal, civil or family law - to individuals in Philadelphia, anywhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and any state in the country. Whether we are fighting for your liberty, your health, your family, your rights or your money, we fight to win.